IAHE Clinical Mentorship Program
The IAHE Clinical Mentorship Program for Upledger CranioSacral Therapy is designed to help you flourish as a practitioner. Becoming a skilled practitioner is about more than just learning skills; it is also about developing the art of CranioSacral Therapy. Whatever your level of development, training or skill level, the mentorship program can be tailored to meet your needs.
Reasons why some practitioners receive mentorship:
- To become a better practitioner
- To receive reflection and feedback on current skills
- To review and deepen techniques
- To prepare for certification testing
- To consult on challenging client cases
- To review and deepen technical detail
- To consult on ethical challenges which naturally arise in clinical practice.
Erin is available to sign off on the following mentorship categories:
- Category A: Receive treatment from a certified therapist (CST or CST-D)
- As a Diplomate certified CranioSacral Therapist (CST-D) Erin is able to sign off on your Category A mentorship hours.
- Category B: Small/Large Group Mentorship
- As a certified Study Group Leader and Certified Clinical Applications Class Instructor, Erin is able to sign off on Category B hours. Practitioners/Students may claim 1 hour per Study Group attended and 6 hours per Clinical Applications Class attended.
- Category C: 1×1 Mentorship
- Erin has undergone further training to become a certified Category C mentor. This form of mentorship may occur either virtually or in-person and may take a variety of different formats depending on the individual needs of the practitioner.
Find out more about the IAHE Clinical Mentorship Program for Upledger CranioSacral Therapy.